Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Turning Tables

your taunts and lies
will never fly
they just serve to fry my brain
going insane
I don’t want to play your game
it’s hard enough to forget his name
don’t shift the blame
as you rub it in my face
replacing me with him
on just one drunken whim
so now he’s the center of your world
but the plot’s yet to unfurl
cause girl, he may hold your life together
but he’s not forever

I withstand your scheme
with my triad of kings
as you stare down
at your lousy two pair
you know you can’t get anywhere
I swear
this has gone too far
just pray it doesn’t leave a scar
when we go all-in
cause I know you want to win
how the hell did this begin?
I can’t believe what you’re putting me through
but now it’s my turn to speak the truth
I just have to be honest
it’s not me
it’s you

No comments:

Post a Comment