Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hi Bloggy, did you miss me?

I missed you. I feel like I've stopped doing everything I love in college. I made you almost a year ago to try to keep in touch with myself throughout college. Well, I guess you can say I've failed at that remarkably. I'm sorry. I haven’t written anything in months. I used to dance a lot but my tibia (tibias? Can you pluralize tibia?) are going to snap in half anytime now. I can’t even walk up stairs anymore. I go days at a time without touching my guitar. I just feel so disjointed and confused. I guess I’ve just been regretting some past decisions and it’s really eating me up. But that's for some other time. So what’s new, Bloggy? I want to tell you all about the exciting things in my life, but there really aren’t any. Maybe that sounds pathetic? I mean I even think it sounds pathetic but maybe that's just because I know I am pathetic. But its whatever, you know? I've gone through and cleansed you of all the half-hearted (and slightly embarrassing) attempts to maintain you.


Like this:

I would jump in the kiddie pool. Year-ago me was so embarrassing. Really, I'm sparing everyone by taking some of that stuff down.


I have a few old things I'll probably keep around for a while - pulling them up in old word docs every now and then and debating whether I should share them. But I think a much better plan is just starting new. 


It's just you and me now, Bloggy. You've been so faithful to me, now it's my turn to make it up to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment